1 Flares 1 Flares ×
- 250 gm paneer/cottage cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 green capsicums, chopped
- 6 green chillies
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Water, as required
- Mix the cornflour in half a cup of water.
- Heat two-tablespoon oil in a pan
- Add in the garlic.
- Stir-fry for about half a minute.
- Add in the capsicum, onion and green chillies into the pan.
- season with salt and soy sauce.
- Mix well.
- Add in the paneer cubes.
- Cook for about half minute.
- Add in the cornflour mixture.
- Cook on high heat, stirring continuously, till the sauce thickens and coats the paneer and vegetables.
- Chilli Paneer is ready.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you have any queries regarding the Chilli Paneer recipe, please leave a comment.