Apple Fritters: Apple Fritters are fried nuggets of cinnamon-flavored batter stuffed with flavorful apple chunks and covered with a dusting of powdered sugar. This is non-vegetarian recipe for Apple Fritters.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 4 tsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp grated orange peel
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled tart apple
- Oil, for frying
- 4-5 tbsp powdered sugar
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine the egg, milk, butter, orange juice, orange peel and vanilla in another bowl.
- Add to flour mix to the milk mixture, just until moistened.
- Peel and core the apples.
- Cut the apples into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Using paper towels, blot the apple slices dry.
- Coat the apple slices with the batter.
- Fry the apples, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Apple Fritters are ready to be served.
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar on the hot Apple Fritters
- Serve immediately.
If you have any queries about this Apple Fritters Recipe , please write down in comment box below.